Proven Ohio Criminal Defense Lawyer Battles for Clients’ Rights
Warren firm counters drugs, theft, assault and other allegations
Many police officers and prosecutors have spent years in their jobs and are completely dedicated to what they do. When you’ve been arrested in connection with an alleged crime, you deserve an aggressive lawyer with the same type of ability and experience. At Garrett Stern, LLC, I am a former prosecutor who has an extensive record handling Northeast Ohio jury trials. When your freedom and future are at stake, it’s crucial to retain a lawyer who understands the criminal justice system and will fight tirelessly for you. I will carefully review every aspect of your case before devising a solid defense strategy. From offices in Warren and Jefferson, my firm exclusively handles criminal law cases and will work to uphold your rights while seeking the best possible resolution.
Knowledgeable former prosecutor delivers strong legal support
In Trumbull and Ashtabula counties, I have built a reputation for giving each client:
- Aggressive advocacy — I know the impact that a conviction can have on your life and your family. That’s why I don’t look for easy deals but work tirelessly to fight and win for you.
- Responsive service — You can rely on me, Candace Garrett, to answer your questions promptly and give you all the information you need about your legal options in felony and misdemeanor cases.
- Knowledgeable advice — Having practiced for nearly 20 years, I know the letter of the law and the problems that often unfairly prejudice investigations and prosecutions.
Obtaining thoughtful advice from a qualified attorney will help you make smart decisions about how to approach your case. In a free initial consultation, I’ll provide an honest, thoughtful review.
Aggressive litigator challenges felony and misdemeanor charges
No matter what type of criminal defense representation you require, I’ll develop a strategy based on your specific situations and needs. I handle all types of allegations, including those relating to:
- Drug crimes — If you’ve been accused of a drug crime, my firm will investigate whether evidence was gathered illegally and press for a positive outcome.
- OVI defense — A drunk driving arrest might seem impossible to overcome if you’ve tested over the legal blood-alcohol limit, but I can outline potential defenses that could defeat a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated (OVI).
- Felonies — For a full range of felony matters, including homicide, robbery and sex crime litigation, my jury trial experience helps clients present the strongest possible argument.
- Assault — Whether it’s a simple assault count or a more serious felony prosecution, I make every effort to find evidence and witnesses that can disprove the charges against you.
- Gun and weapon crimes — In cases arising from alleged gun and weapon crimes, I will advise you of the complicated federal and state rules that govern these offenses. From there, I provide effective advocacy against unwarranted accusations.
Don’t surrender your rights or be tricked into a deal that’s not in your best interests. I am committed to achieving the best results possible for the men and women I represent, whether that is a dismissal, acquittal or fair plea agreement.
Contact an assertive Northeast Ohio criminal defense lawyer for a free consultation
When your freedom is on the line, choose a criminal defense attorney with the experience and dedication to make a difference. My firm, Garrett Stern, LLC, represents Ohioans against all types of charges. Please call 440-855-1304 or contact me online to schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation at one of my offices, located in Warren and Jefferson.